COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
Our www.proudlymadeinafrica.org website is maintained by Proudly Made in Africa, with headquarters at 10 North Great Georges Street, Rotunda, Dublin 1, Ireland.
WHAT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION IS COLLECTED ON THIS SITE?
When you visit our website, you may provide us with personal information (such as name, address, email address, telephone numbers) that you knowingly choose to disclose, which is collected on an individual basis for various purposes. These purposes include registering to receive email newsletters or other materials, requesting further information from us about projects and services, donating to us, ordering merchandise, making requests, submitting a form on our website, or simply asking a question. We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. We ask for personal information so that we can fulfil your request and return your message. This information is retained and used in accordance with existing laws, rules, regulations, and other policies. Proudly Made in Africa does not collect personal information from you unless you provide it to us. If you choose not to provide any of that information, we may not be able to fulfil your request, but you will still be free to browse the other sections of the websites owned and administered by Proudly Made in Africa. This means that you can visit our site without telling us who you are or revealing any personally identifiable information about yourself.
HOW DO WE USE INFORMATION?
When you supply information about yourself for a specific purpose, we use the information for that purpose only (such as to provide the service or information you have requested). For example, you may be asked to give us individual information to receive information, to contact us with a query, or to apply for a job. We do not share this information with outside parties except in circumstances where this is necessary to process your request.
You can register with our website if you would like to receive updates on Proudly Made in Africa. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
Proudly Made in Africa does not sell, rent, give-away or share its email addresses or other information with outside sources.
COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
Personally identifiable information is stored on our server and is not publicly accessible. Further, personally identifiable information is only accessed by Proudly Made in Africa personnel on a "need to know" basis. To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If you have registered to receive email communications from us and later change your mind, you may contact us to have your name removed from our distribution lists. Click here for contact information.
If you would like to verify the data we have received from you or to make corrections to it, you may contact us directly at the email and mail addresses provided above.
WHAT ANONYMOUS INFORMATION IS COLLECTED ON THIS SITE?
Anonymous information is collected for every visitor to this site. This includes pages viewed, date and time, and browser type. IP numbers are not stored but are temporarily used to determine domain type and in some cases, geographic region. We do not make any association between this information and a visitor's identity.
When you visit our website, our servers make a log of basic information corresponding to the sites and pages you have visited. This information is stored primarily to track the effectiveness of our website and individual sections and pages within them.
We use some non-essential cookies to anonymously track visitors or enhance your experience of the site.
To control third party cookies, you can also adjust your browser settings.
ONLINE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
You will provide us with information about yourself and your organisation when you register for newsletters, etc. This information is not used for any other purpose than to fulfil your request and is not shared with outside parties. However, visitors should be aware that information collected through the Proudly Made in Africa web site may be subject to examination and inspection if such information is a public record or not otherwise protected from disclosure.
We use email links located on this site to allow you to contact us directly via email. We use the information provided in your email to respond to your questions or comments. We may also store your comments for future reference.
We publish an e-newsletter that is sent periodically to users who have registered to receive it. The e-newsletter is distributed by email. You may subscribe to or unsubscribe from this service at any time. Occasionally we may send announcements about Proudly Made in Africa events to the mailing list.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We may disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Proudly Made in Africa.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you have any questions, concerns or comments about privacy at our www.proudlymadeinafrica.org website, please contact us
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read through our Terms & Conditions carefully before continuing to use this website:
1. By using our website, you’re agreeing to these terms and conditions of use. Your use of the site infers acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of use and our Policy on Privacy and Use of Information.
2. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes that does not infringe the rights of Proudly Made in Africa or any third party or the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
3. Proudly Made in Africa will in no event be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, whatsoever arising from or in connection with the use or loss of use of the site, or any content on the site.
4. Proudly Made in Africa can amend the Terms and Conditions of this site at any time by posting changes online under this section 'Terms and Conditions'. Your continued use of this site after changes have been posted infers acceptance of the amended terms.
5. Proudly Made in Africa takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Websites linked to or referenced on this site.
6. Proudly Made in Africa does not guarantee that the site's facilities and functions will be free from error or uninterrupted, that the site or the server that makes it available to you are free of viruses or bugs, that defects will be corrected, or that the content on the site is accurate or complete.
7. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you must stop using this website immediately. We reserve the right to prevent you accessing this site, without prejudice to any of our other rights, if we consider that you have contravened our Policy on Privacy and Use of Information or any of these Terms and Conditions.