Help us. Help them!
We’re changing up charity. We empower African producers to trade their world-class products globally. The result? Sustainable trade, not aid.
Why work with us
- Work with an award-winning and well-respected social enterprise that has €5,000,000 + trade facilitated.
- Promote and develop your brand in tandem with ours.
- Engage your staff by volunteering in unique ways with new cultures and new mindsets.
- Support the development of jobs right across Africa with 100's of jobs created already.
- Show your staff that you value diverse and unique cultures beyond our own.
- Support the education of students on African trade. We have already educated over 20,000 students in 19 Universities in Ireland and Africa.
How to partner with us
- Shop to support us. Click on link here. Check out our current corporate gift sets.
- Book a corporate education workshop – our team of experts can support your employee engagement programmes by offering innovative and interactive training on the following themes: Anti racism, & unconscious bias, Ethical Consumerism, Fashion Food and Ethics, Fairer Trade, African Innovation addressing poverty with chocolate.
- Employee volunteering- PMIA offers pro-bono supports from Irish professionals in the areas of graphic design, branding, marketing and other fields.
- Make a donation
By making a donation of €250 or more in a calendar year, we can claim back an additional €112.32 from the Revenue Commissioners, bringing the total value of your donation up to €362.32, at no extra cost to you.
Contact us today to find out more about our corporate partnerships and how to get involved.